Main Sauvage - Rattle
Main Sauvage's toys are fully knitted and embroidered by hand in Bolivia, using 100% baby alpaca wool, a natural fibre, incredibly soft, resistant, hypoallergenic and antibacterial. Main Sauvage only use colors that are either natural or made with eco-friendly dyes. Each one of them is developed in collaboration with talented artisans, using traditional skills which have been handed down from generation to generation for centuries. Each one of them is made with inspiring passion, impeccable quality and an incredible attention to detail.
These are the measurements of the selected product, please note that some sizes may be unavailable for specific colours and patterns.
Go to our Size Guide to see all products and sizes available at garboandfriends.com.
- Shell fabric: 100% Baby alpaca wool
- Filling: Fibre from recycled plastic bottles
- Ring: FSC certified maple wooden ring
- Dyed in eco-friendly and non-toxic dyes
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent
- Can be washed in 30°C on gentle cycle
- Reshape when wet
- Air dry flat on a dry towel
- Handmade and fair trade
- CE-Certified. Suitable from birth
- Made in Bolivia
If you want to know more about our shipping policy, please read the information on Shipping & Handling.
How to choose size
When deciding what size to buy we recommend that you measure your current bed/mattress/duvet to find what size would be suitable for you.
If you don’t have a duvet to measure we suggest that you see what the available measurements are in your country.