Due to the current COVID-19 situation we will have to ask all customers to please make sure that your order will be deliverable BEFORE you place your order.
Read more at UPS.com
We hope you will love everything that you order from us, but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to send it back to us.
For orders within Sweden we supply a return shipping label that we upon re-funding your order, will charge a cost of 49 SEK for the return shipping.
All returned products must be in their original condition, i.e. they must not be used, washed or damaged in any way. The product needs to be returned exactly as you received it, with tag and seal still attached. Please ensure to return any items you have received in a gift box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
A return form is included in your parcel, in which you can specify your reason of return. If you no longer have this form, simply print out and fill in all required information in a new form here.
1. Fill out the return form and include this in the package.
2. If you can, re-use the original packaging, tape the parcel securely and for Swedish customers include the pre-paid Postnord/Schenker label included in your parcel. European and International clients are recommended to use a traceable shipping option.
3. Drop the parcel off at a Postnord or Schenker shop of your choice. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us, so please remember to ask for a proof of the postage.
4. You can expect to receive a refund within 14 days of sending the parcel back to us. Once we have processed the return you will receive a return confirmation email.
Garbo&Friends c/o Börjes Logistik
382 92 Nybro
Tel. +46 481-754544
• Items must be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the return form
• Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached
• Please make sure to return Blankets and Gift boxes inside another solid box to not damage the packaging
We have the right to deny your return if it is deemed to be damaged. This could for example mean that:
• The product is packed in a manner that makes it impossible for us to return it to its original state
• The product is stained/damaged in a way that must have been done by the customer
• The product is sent in inadequate packaging and damaged in transit
• The product is washed
This will result in you being deducted a charge for mishandling the product of € 25 / 250 SEK
If you are uncertain whether or not your return will be approved we advice you to email us before sending the product back – Declined returns will not be returned to customer.
Hygiene articles such as face masks and pacifiers cannot be returned due to safety hazards. Any plastic packaging on the product is not a seal and is thus not sufficient proof that the product is unopened.
Returned hygiene items will be destroyed and not refunded or sent back.